• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fox Float 3

Vmax

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Arctic Cat ZR 6000 El Tigre
What is the best air pressure for trial riding with the fox float 3 front shocks

This question is difficult for anyone to answer. We all have different abilities and preferences. I personally dont like them. These are snowcross shocks and best suited for snowcross not for trail riding that i prefer. My rookie mistake when i purchased the sled not knowing how harsh the ride would be. In my opinion they are angry and a harsh ride even with light air pressure.

I run mine at around 63 pounds. Most guys I know that have them run them between 60 and 70. It just depends how much you want to feel the bumps in the handlebars.

I don't really care for these shocks either but hoping to get them set up as good as I can. Thanks sxr I will try 63 lbs

I agree that 63 lbs is a good starting point. I added the Hygear Dual Pressure air reservoirs and now run the Float 3's at 67 lbs. Much better ride.

Back