• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fox Float Shocks

Glad it worked!

Can you tell what seal it is? My evols were leaking and I was able to fix it with a regular oring. You could probably fix it yourself depending where it is.
It was just burping a 3mm bubble out the bottom of the purple seal on bottom. Every couple seconds.
Rebuilding those are out of my league. I emailed that Jim fellow up the road from me. Got his number from bounty, Steiner and srxtwins so totally trust that guy more than I do myself.

For over 200km the RTX was like riding on marbles...it was so loose I had a hard time to reacting to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well you made it through the trails and the ride. I probably would have turned back and parked it for the night :hide:

Just watched a u tube video and didn't look to hard... Just no time before the trip and get a seal kit will be prob a week. Lol.

They are fairly easy but if you have a trip coming up best to get it done right the first time.

Just watched a u tube video and didn't look to hard... Just no time before the trip and get a seal kit will be prob a week. Lol.

We will put the stock XTX fronts on and get us too and from bro!!
With temps hitting +3 C on our way back and +7 the next day out season may be coming to an abrupt end.

With temps hitting +3 C on our way back and +7 the next day out season may be coming to an abrupt end.

Agreed...going to warm up for at least a week..
( sounds like viper boy is going to bail on meeting us the following day because to warm... Lol )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I forwarded you the email from Jim. If you want me to drop off, just say the word bud ;)!

Dont forget when setting the air pressure on the Floats you should have no weight on the skis.

G.B.

Well in about a hour we will start our ride and dial it in. Hoping for a big improvement so I can ALMOST hang with ATV PRO #11... :)

So did you hang with that ATV PRO Guy?? hehehehe
Either way, was nice to pass a bunch of big boy sleds on the trip :nos

So did you hang with that ATV PRO Guy?? hehehehe
Either way, was nice to pass a bunch of big boy sleds on the trip :nos
Dam right I hung with him... When he let me... Lol

Ya these little girl / wife toys made a few big boys cry in the trails this weekend hahaha. Now you see us, now you don't. But hey we were courteous enough to stop and wait for them to catch up. Lol

Best ride of the year...

Back