• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FPP Turbo on Nytro Question

fxnytroxtx said:
R u going to run it at 4.5 psi or 6.8. Did ur kit come with a/f gauge or did u buy it ur self?

I'm gonna start at 4.5 psi. Then after I start to get used to that I will dial it up.
The A/F gauge is a digital glowshift gauge I bought separate.

We had about 1 - 2 inches on Saturday. I just got my sled back together and took it for a little test spin, but then on Sunday it was sunny and 49*. Might have to pack up and head south to go riding. :o|

i moved oil pump from where tool kit goes to under the airbox

Attachments

• phone 012 (Medium).jpg
    phone 012 (Medium).jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 100
  • phone 031 (Medium).jpg
    phone 031 (Medium).jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 107
Good thinking all have to do the same for next season, that way i can still bring my toolkit. Last season my brakes became loose and if it wasn't for the toolkit i would've been stuk.

westbaycustoms said:
i moved oil pump from where tool kit goes to under the airbox
Do you happen to have a pic of that. I need to find a place for my tool kit and an extra quart of oil just in case I need it.

Never mind I see it now. I might have to try that over the summer, got it all back together now and there is a few inches of snow in the forecast so I don't want to tear it all apart right now.

Finally put 80 miles on my Nytro. At 9 psi there's plenty of power for me maybe even to much, didn't get to top it out yet, but i will sometime. At the pump i put in 4$ more then stock Nytro and 4$ less then 2012 pro r 800 136". All try to post some vids soon :yam: ;)!

Back