• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

French River Ont. Conditions???

King44

Extreme
My friends and I are going to the French River area in Ontario and we're wondering if anyone has been there lately and how are the trails.We also wanted to ride over to Killarney.We are not leaving until March 5.

My aunt and uncle live in Killarney on Perry ave. Talked with them today and there is not even an inch in the bush. I am leaving Friday to ride but am staying at my cousins in Minden and going to North Bay, Sudbury. I was hoping to go through French River , over the new bridges and into Killarney but there is no hope. Conditions at cousins place sound "OK" but snow on the way this week.

Snow starts to get real thin around Pt Aubaril north!!

We rode from Parry Sound to Port Loring....there is like 10" total on the ground in Port Loring....regardless, they've done a great job grooming the dirt!!

We just canceled the cabin we were going to rent in Blind River on the same weekend. A couple of our group tried to get to that area from Dunchurch last weekend and literally destroyed a carbide by hitting rocks.

Tycho998 said:
We just canceled the cabin we were going to rent in Blind River on the same weekend. A couple of our group tried to get to that area from Dunchurch last weekend and literally destroyed a carbide by hitting rocks.

I think I have a piece of carbide missing too....from all the rocks!!

Thanks for the reports guys. :o| I hope we get alot of snow in the next couple of days or we'll have to bring alot of booze :drink:

Back