• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

From POS to rideable Phazer

Where did you find those? I had looked at something like that but they were too long like these or the wrong size. They're much longer than those from FX Garage and would need to cut more of the pipes. I guess it doesn't matter since the original flex were broken anyway.

We bought those from a local autoparts store.
Made by Mufflex exhaust.

Ike

IMG-20210305-WA0005.jpgIMG-20210305-WA0003.jpgIMG-20210305-WA0001.jpeg

I did order FX Carage works flex pipes. Home made ones lasted 1400 km.

And we have to get a new adjuster to the Ski-Doo skid. Hard landing broke it. Just might be that rear axle was loose.

More pics will follow.

Ike

Had to change new sparkplugs yesterday. Sled did not want to start and when it did, it only ran on 1 cylinder.

And we had to weld the exhaust from the start to end. So now we have one full section with the flexjoints. We also made new connection point to hold the exhaust in place under the seat.

My son rides that thing quite hard on our non groomed trails, so if there is weak points on the sled, they will break.

Back