• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Front Bumper Damage....Warranty?

usaf167aw

Extreme
At the end of last season i hit a tree with the front bumper and bent it but didnt hurt anything else on the sled as far as i can tell. well i need to take the sled to dealer to get some warranty work done with exhaust donuts. do you all know if the dealer will void warranty because of bent front bumper? i plan on replacing it but i would like to get sled to them before they get swamped with work because of up coming snowmobile season. :4STroke:

First thing is change out skis. Second thing is the bumper. lol Very easy to bend but lighter then most aftermarket. Could take it off and tell them your powder coating it or something but it harder to handle without it.

Imo, it shouldn't your warranty, but you never know. I like bottlerocket's idea of removing the bumper when you bring it in. This way, you're not giving Yamaha an excuse to not warranty the donuts.

I have a stock bumper make me an offer..

Back