• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

fuel for super charger

i've used it , it's good I guess no problem also I used alot of Power 110 that I liked but that got sold and it's called Renegade and they make a bunch of different fuels,I use Pro Series 110 it's good. The only fuel I didn't like was the Torco 1200 series 112 when it was cold the sled was hard to start if it didn't start right away the plugs would foul but Torco told me was that if you have low comp. pistons it would start hard when cold....hope this helps

I buy it in Fargo, ND $5.30 a gallon so about 1.40 a litre cheap get it 55's or 15 gallon jugs same price

if your paying alot more for race fuel glue a little piece of fur on the seat between your legs to remind you that whatever your paying for the fuel it is almost free!

I trail ride on 5lbs boost. Premium if you can and reg if your careful with the throttle. I try to get back to premium as soon as I can.
Iv'e done thousands of miles like this.

thanks jbsr & TED BUT WHAT SET UP ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING WITH YOUR FUEL CONTROLLER,WAS OUT RIDING TONIGHT AND HAD A BIT OF A BURBLE SOMETIMES AFTER FOLOWING A LITTLE TO CLOSE ..BUT THEN IT SEEMED TO CLEAR UP.OH AND ONE MORE THING WHAT IS A CODE 15?

Back