• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fuel Pump Relay

superb

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Viper turbo, 2013 Apex, 2012 Vector LTX, 2010 Vector LTX
I did a search, but I could not find out the location of the fuel pump relay on a 2007 Apex. Is it on the outside left footwell or is it one of the inner ones? Thank-you.

is this were it is located on the 2011 as well? not sure if i have the updated one on my sled but can someone post the P/N for it. i'd like to pick up a spare to have on hand.

thanks very much. ;)!

The part # of the new red relay is 8GN-81950-00. They are around 12-15 bucks.

The fuel injection could be in any position. I have seen 2 schematics and it showed the relays in different positions. It also depends on the tech assembling it. I just pulled each relay and turned the key to run until I pulled the right one and the fuel pump would not run. I also relocated the fuel injection relay to the outer most left side of the machine so if it packs it in, it will be easier to change. There was enough wire to just move it over.
Jim
08 APEX.

sgauthier said:
thanks very much #1Apexrider.

Your welcome. Glad i could help.
Since I,m old, and have a poor memory, especially when I,m ticked off, lol, what I have done is find out which one was the fuel relay at home in the garage and then I placed a red zip tie around the bundle of wires that go to that relay. Now if I ever have to replace that relay, it,s easier to spot. :rocks:

I identified each relay down on the foot well and wrote with a sharpie next to them....there, tip of the day!!
Rich.

So to summarize/clarify so we can easily identify the new (solid state) relay: It is RED? - and the new p/n is 8GN-81950-00 - correct?

The only reliable way to identify the position of the relay is the wire colors feeding it: 3-red; 1-blue

Back