• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fuse box

XCSTgroomer

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Venture lite
I have just bought a used 2011 Venture lite with a mere 1000 k’s on it and my accessory fuse has blown (owner’s ignorance, turns out you should put the cap on it in a snow storm). I have located the tiny fuse box beside the battery. Nestled to the fuse box is another 3 x 1 case labelled gear, spare, spare with a 15 amp fuse and two 4 amp fuses. I am not sure which of the fuses in the main box is for the accessory plug. I have read that it is a 3 amp fuse, but there are two and wanted confirmation.
Also, between the main fuse box and the little 3 x 1 case there appears to be an empty spot that could house a fuse?!? Hoping someone with a bigger brain in their head than me can help me out with what fuse is for the accessory, what the little 3 x 1 case is all about, and what the empty spot in the main fuse box could be. Many thanks in advance

6A126FF3-B488-48F5-8F98-86B1502D311C.jpeg

I don't think I would over think this one, pull a fuse and if it is blown replace it.

Next time I have mine in the shop I'll have a look and see if I can shed any more light on things. Welcome to TY, tons of good info and help as you get going with the new to you sled.

If you look under the cap for the fuses, they are listed. Should also be in the owners manual.

Back