• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fx Nytro Mirrors

Yo Dirt farter,
Can you see past your body when your sitting on the seat? They look in sorta far.
Carol's Powermadd ones are on the outer edge of her guards & I can barely see behind me- maybe just 'cause I got the broad shoulder thing goin' on??

Yo Dirt farter,
Can you see past your body when your sitting on the seat? They look in sorta far.
Carol's Powermadd ones are on the outer edge of her guards & I can barely see behind me- maybe just 'cause I got the broad shoulder thing goin' on??

You have poor posture. That’s all.

Sitting in my trailer I could see the world behind me.......or the back wall of my shop at least. I only have 5 feet behind me out of the trailer in the shop to see but I could see. I’m hoping next weekend when it comes out of the trailer I can get a better perspective. The mirrors spin to give you different angles. They seemed to work but only time will tell. When they are folded in you can’t see crap, it’s only when you have them folded out like bunny ears. If they don’t the powermadd guards are going on and will see if they work better. It was worth the attempt.

With this fresh 8" scar on my back the posture is much better, my F'ed knee not so much.
Gotta at least try them all, last resort the 'ole turn your head & look back :)

Lol... I mocked up mine on the sled, install TU, turned out great visibility. Turned in require I move to the side but still would minimize road crossing turn arounds... In any case won't help a knee!

I am planning to put all the PowerMadd items on today: sentinel guards, black anodized mounts, mirrors, 3" pivoting steering riser, will take a bunch of pics and post. Once all together, I'll decide if I put a 1", 2" or 3" riser block on the pivoting steering riser or perhaps mid-season go for the OFT relocate along with the pivoting steering riser to set the final bar location.

Initial pictures, like all, bar position not overly aped, still strong when standing... more pics to follow. Mirrors succeed in or out, I am 6' 190lb. and I can see around them in both positions.

Attachments

• 1s.jpg
    1s.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 37s.jpg
    37s.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 38s.jpg
    38s.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 5s.jpg
    5s.jpg