• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX Nytro settings POST YOURS

sgilbert said:
I still have yet to be able to see the spreadsheets, any help?

theres only one older setup for the xtx...the post youve been on has far more info

Here's an updated spreadsheet and a PDF if you can't open the spreadsheet. The settings are based mostly off of what SJ has posted, and some other posts. The only changes from the last time I posted this is the ski bushings are now towards the outside setting the skis at the widest stance they can be, and I moved the sway bar to the front/upper mounting hole. Rides and handles alot better now. ;)!

Attachments

• FX Nytro XTX Setups.pdf
    11.1 KB · Views: 302
  • FX Nytro XTX Setups.xls
    29 KB · Views: 306
I have a tuff one. Iwant to set up my wifes sled 09 rtx. She rides very easy i want it soft and smooth for her 140lbs, but i wnat to be able to just set the rear spring to hard so i can ride it hard 300lbs. I know that is a big diffrence. Can i find a happy med for her so it rides ok and handles well no darting but good for my fat a$$???

Keep the torsion spring wrench handy and set them to Soft when your wife rides and when you ride, crank them up to Fat...I mean Hard.

Put a set of Kimpex Arrow skis for easy steering and you're set.

RTX issues

I have downloaded the excel sheet and am going to march my Nytro RTX into a dealer and have these settings tested. Still after putting C&A's on my sled and keeping the full ski pressure and medium suspension setting the sled will not turn like a Ski-Doo.

I am trying hard to like this sled but it's coming at a hefty price - this is year two on this sled and if I cant get it right - bye bye !!

Thank you for all your great tips and the spreadsheet is excellent.

Court Armstrong

Back