• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX Nytro settings POST YOURS

Grimm

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 MXZ 850
Lotsa setting for the Nytros and hopefully we can all help each other out. I'm asking for all the FX Nytro owners (base, RTX, RTX SE, XTX, etc.) here to write down what settings for each of the suspension components they are trying out, their riding style and weight.

Thanks to Crewchief47 for setting up an XLS program for all the settings. There's even a little comment box for any info you can share. Download the file, add your info, save it, post it and I'll try to update it regularly in the first post.

Attachments

• Copy of FX_Nytro_Setup_chart Jan10.xls
    174 KB · Views: 2,003

This is a good idea. I'll trust Grimm to keep it alive during the season.

I can still tweak the spreadsheet some if anyone has any ideas before it gets too big.....

You should be able to view this with IE7 if you don't have Excel. You can post your settings in the thread, PM me or Email(put 'Nytro suspension settings' in the subject please) me as well, just please follow the order in the current version of the spreadsheet. I will continue to update the file in THIS post so it may not be the same one you viewed/downloaded last week.

Here's a link from last year for more reading.
2008 Nytro setup troubleshooting

Attachments

• FX_Nytro_Setup_chart.htm
    10.2 KB · Views: 1,741
  • FX_Nytro_Setup_chart.xls
    168.5 KB · Views: 2,631
Any way to include all 5 versions of nytros? Something like this would have been handy last year with all the tuning guys were doing.

Maybe each page could be for the SE, RTX, XTX, STD, & MTX

Just a thought.

Changes have been made to the excel file. Any other ideas are welcome, as long as it doesn't get too big. I'll add model specific sheets as it starts to fill up.

I will send you mine to update

You can add your XTX to the spreadsheet.

I was kind of hoping more people would add their 2 cents.

NOS-PRO said:
I will send you mine to update

Your info added!

You guys can also PM me the info in the same order as the spreadsheet if you don't have excel. Can someone verify that they can view the file with IE7 (don't know if you can with firefox) by clicking on it and selecting 'open'? You can't have excel installed to test this for me.

I did - but I've since revalved. So, I have to start the painful task of dialing it in again. I'll update when I'm done - if it takes as long as it did last year, then it should be around Feb. 09. :o|

I basically set everything to the middle, all valving and left the limiter straps where they were. My plan was to start adjusting on the first ride, or if mother nature cooperates in the back 40. We'll definently keep this going and update any thoughts, reactions.

Re: FX Nytro Member *Suspension Settings*

Edit Crewchief47: Added to spread sheet.

Back