• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX Nytro Trail Tank Pictures

The installation instructions are pretty straight forward. I will have some better instructions on exactly how to remove things for installation later this summer. The fuel gauge will read full a little longer, but otherwise works fine in its range from full to empty.

too bad they couldnt route the wiring under the tank and eliminate the upper applique that everyone is worried about the tabs on. ski

is there any updates on this ccllc did you make any changes to this tank yet like duzo clips or the heat sheild or the fit and finish things you said you were not happy with thx

We now sell the tank with thumb screw assemblies, to replace the Dzus fasteners so you don't need tools, new orings so you don't have to get the originals shrunk back down right away, and apply heat shield tape of our own to the tanks. The fit and finish is as good as it is going to get really. Like I have said before, we don't have Yamaha fit and finish budget. We are pretty happy with this product anyway. I understand it doesn't meet everyone's standards. If i got the attachment right, you can see the thumb screw assemblies on page two of the installation instructions. And a pic of the heat tape.

thanks guys.

By the way, we had a great time at Haydays! It was good to meet some of you and look forward to giving you guys even better products/service in the future!

Seth
TrailTank
503-318-3139

Attachments

• INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS TTYN 2.pdf
    68.3 KB · Views: 359
  • DSCF0021.JPG
    DSCF0021.JPG
    326.3 KB · Views: 224
CCLLC said:
We now sell the tank with thumb screw assemblies, to replace the Dzus fasteners so you don't need tools, new orings so you don't have to get the originals shrunk back down right away, and apply heat shield tape of our own to the tanks. The fit and finish is as good as it is going to get really. Like I have said before, we don't have Yamaha fit and finish budget. We are pretty happy with this product anyway. I understand it doesn't meet everyone's standards. If i got the attachment right, you can see the thumb screw assemblies on page two of the installation instructions. And a pic of the heat tape.

thanks guys.

By the way, we had a great time at Haydays! It was good to meet some of you and look forward to giving you guys even better products/service in the future!

Seth
TrailTank
503-318-3139

Hey Seth, my tank doesn't have the heat foil.....where can I get some to add to mine???

Tank arrival

Yes the Trail Tank can accom all rear mount turbos (good to know for future mods).
Ordered TT on Sept 30 and arrived today, Oct 8. Awesome service!!
Thanks Allen. Impressed with tank. ;)!
Just waiting for my sled now.

Simple mistake . Everybody uses short cut words these days it's hard to keep track . Though I do see the odd mention of someone talking about doing a twin turbo nytro. Not sure if anyone has had success.

Back