• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

going to 144

fldodge

Extreme
when going from 121 to 144 will i have to move the small heat exchanger which replaced the crossover tube from its factory location to the rear of the new tunnel extension?

If I did this correctly, read through the following link.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

Not sure exactly how you plan on getting to a 144", but you may have a similar issue as I did.

My 07 shown in the pictures only had the crossover tube. Does the heat exchanger you talk about sit more or less parallel to the snow flap? (About 20 degrees off of vertical.) If so I would recommend relocating it so it is mounted horizontal/flat on the bottom side of the tunnel extension.

PM me if you have any more questions. Hope this helps.

I keep my rear cooler in the same place when I did my 144" set back.

Attachments

• 2012-03-14 17.41.32-1.jpg
    2012-03-14 17.41.32-1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 2012-03-14 17.41.20-1.jpg
    2012-03-14 17.41.20-1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 98
Dont waste ur time with this, i changed nothing with that. 3000 miles and 7 sets of slides later no issue besides slide ware. Fixed that by runnin 65lbs of air in my front shocks which made the sled sit back on the track more. Along with taking the limiter strap in 2 notches tighter

Are you guys running studs? I'm going to 136 and have the same questions about rear cooler, I'm going to use studs though. and was thinking I will have to move the cooler to the back of the tunnel so it won't get hit.

I dont see how this would be effected? Nothing changed from stock, if it woulda hit it woulda hit stock. Just bolt the extension over old tunnl.

Back