• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Got my RTX and....

y_guy

Expert
Just like others were saying, the zirks are leaking grease where the weld isn't. They are only welded on top, and grease it coming out of the bottom. I don't know if this will be a problem as long as grease gets in the shaft.

I picked my RTX up last friday and while at the dealer made them put grease in one of the zerts. No leaking. I will be keeping an eye on it though...

Here are a couple courtesy pictures... :D

I think I have to do something about the grey grilles on the sides they stick out a little too much

Attachments

• RTX1.JPG
    RTX1.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 114
  • RTX2.JPG
    RTX2.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 126
Sweet looking sled. Hopefully Santa will drop one down our chimney, I've been a very good little boy this year. At least since the release of the new Yam's.

YS

To each his owne,but i like the gray grilles,it shows off the rest of the red just right imo lol just my 03 cents you other guys are soo cheap just 02 cents he he. LaLaLa

I pick up my gt and the grease zerk is leaking too. My dealer was going to call yamaha and let me know what they said. I will let you guys know when I here something. Rick :rocks:

Back