• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Got the call!

swamp hog

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Viper LTX SE
4600km - 2014
Picking up my new Viper LTX SE - Blue on Wednesday from Bracebridge Yamaha. Sure has been a long wait! :Rockon: :Rockon:

I received the call on Thursday from my dealer. LTX SE is in. They are putting it together today and hopefully pick it up Saturday and put on the accessories. Can't wait. :sled1:

You guys are lucky ours in the states are stuck in Chicago warehouse apparently :die

I got her home.

Attachments

• IMG_0145.JPG
    IMG_0145.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0147.JPG
    IMG_0147.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 253
Curious as to what you guys think of the quality so far ... I assume you're looking your new sleds over pretty closely. Stopped into a local Cat/Yammi dealer last night to get parts for my Phazer and noticed they had a '14 Cat XF Cross Tour. I was impressed ... the seat fit/finnish was vastly improved from the prototype Vipers I demoed, but maybe a little narrower toward the fuel tank than I remember. Noticed lots of little improvements on the Cat that I thought could be related to Yammi input on the Viper (like tunnel protectors, which really seemed to improve the tunnel rigidity, and decent engine venting around the gauge and steering hoop that I don't remember seeing on the prototypes). If the Cat I saw is a reflection of what the Vipers will be like, I think you guys that spring ordered are gonna be happy campers. ;)!

I put the decals on the tunnel the pan and on the hood, if that is what you call it these days. Got the decals from the accessory catalogue. Also replaced the front bumper. As far as fit and finish. I am impressed. I've purchased new Yamahas in the past and had to tweak a few things. Much better than what I seen at the spring shows. :sled1:

I went through the whole sled checking torque on all suspension bolts and almost every nut and bolt. some were not what I would accept but have done this to all my new sleds and have had the same results. Not a big deal. Love the look of this sled. My son purchased a 7000 Arctic Cat. Hasn't received the call yet but we will compare the differences.

Congrats Yamyfreak!! Graphics and sled look good.

yamyfreak said:
I went through the whole sled checking torque on all suspension bolts and almost every nut and bolt. some were not what I would accept but have done this to all my new sleds and have had the same results. Not a big deal. Love the look of this sled. My son purchased a 7000 Arctic Cat. Hasn't received the call yet but we will compare the differences.

All in all everything was good ?
I do the same thing , every year

Sled looks amazing! Can't wait much longer knowing you guys are starting to get your sleds. :-o

yamyfreak said:
Wise man! Look for potentiial wire rubs, hose isssues etc as well. A few zip ties and a little electrical tape goes a long way. A few beers in the shop checking over a sweet new sled is what I call a quality evening! Check the headlight as well. They have been known to point to the treetops on the last TRF products I've puchased!

Back