• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Grass Draging your sled?

That was 500 ft . but was slightly uphill and after 1 1/4" of rain the day before. One nice thing about it was we didn't have to water thetrack to keep the dust down, Ken.

Just got back from a race in Akron, NY-COSDRA Race. Meet up with neonphil and his crew. I can tell you guys this, you will not meet a nicer guy. Phil thanks (and your team/crew) for letting me use the wheeler, i would have not run if I couldn‘t have used it...

Guys, Phil is the man... he put down another low 4.9 in the first final/race, and mid 4.8 in the "King-of-the-trail" class final :Rockon:
Congradulations Phil...!!!

I was lucky enough to get a red light :o| and then hit the rev-limiter at the 425ft mark.
Now I know that when you add Boost, you need to add more weight to the clutch… :o|
Next race for me is the Seneca Falls Super Track this weekend. I'm making some clutching (and driving) adjustments and hope to keep the rpm down and hit a good number…

--Buster696--

Great job Phil!!!!!

I heard that Phil did well down there...I beleive my brother described the sled as real effin' serious lol. I don't know if you guys noticed but we had the Apex in the finals of Stk 600 (4th) and Imp 600 (2nd), as well as, the black Viper in Imp 700 (2nd) and PS 700 (1st).

In stock 600 there were 14 entries and in the final (us and 3 F6s) everyone was within half a tenth. It was so close that reaction time was the deciding factor.

Here is a pic from the weekend...

Sofa, looking to get there on Sunday early... May go down on Saturday to see the PS1000 Woody's Shootout. That starts at 2pm-ish...

--Buster696--

Attachments

• Cosdra_2a.JPG
    Cosdra_2a.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 107
Guys, Going down to Wyoming County Speedway in Perry, NY on Sunday...
Anyone else going to be there...?

--Buster696--

Guys, No racing this weekend... Looks like another rainout...

Wyoming County Speedway in Perry, NY on Sunday Oct. 30th.
Hope to see some of you there...

--Buster696--

Guys, had the gremlins out last weekend, so things did not go good for me... Not trying to make excuses just need to pay more attention to details, and address these issues... :o|

HOWEVER... THIS WEEKEND will be a 2-Lane 'Run-What-Ya-Brung' race...
This race is in Hilton, NY on Sweden Walker Rd. and is known as the 'Jacobys Race'... :flag:

It's a great time and I know that there will be several TY-ers there... Racing starts arround 10~11am-ish and lasts till the sun goes down...

Hope to see you guys there...
:Rockon:

--Buster696--
:4STroke:

Went out for what I think is the last time on the grass for the season. Ran at a local event south of Geneva, NY. It was a great day mid-50's and sunny with lots of good friends....

I fell 2nd to a PS800 (that weighed under 625lbs w/driver) that normally runs 4.7's. I was 1-1/2~2 lengths behind (per the video my brother recorded...)... So, i don't feel that bad about it. I'm just happy that I got my sled running better. I had some fuel issues (tooooo much octane) the week before, and learned my lesson(s)....

Had a blast this season and it’s time to get ready for the ice/snow season...

--Buster696--

Lyman, don't worry about those 800's we will be taking care of that soon... he, he...

Here are a couple of pics of the race from Sat. The one with the sleds launching is SISCAKID with the 'hymanator' clutch kit/suspention setup. the other one is me getting ready to run, sofaking fast is on the srx....

--Buster696--

Attachments

• snowmobile_015.sized.jpg
    snowmobile_015.sized.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 117
  • 100_0117.jpg
    100_0117.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 111
GEEZZZ, WONDER IF A '' HYMANATOR '' CLUTCH KIT WOULD WORK ON A 2002 SRX OR A 800 VMAX 4. NAAAAAAAAA THE 3:16ATOR KIT WORKS JUST FINE. SEE YA WEIDMANS FOR ROUND 6. lol 3:16 (tony)

Back