• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Green Bay packers

I didn't see that but, I would like to see that clip. If that is true than that is not right. I think that the nfl is staged just like the wwf sometimes.

They should have a snowmobile trail that has a stop at Lambeau Field!........GO PACK GO!;)!

Not to get off topic, but any of these pro sports players have been blessed with a great opportunity in life due in part to their hard work and dedication to the sport. A lot of kids idolize these guys and want to be like them. When any pro player cheats or plays dirty it sends a message to young people that's how you play the game. In all of the hype, sportsmanship has been lost. You actually see this trickle down to the kids when they play sports. I do like seeing the NFL take steps to discipline bad conduct, and I think the need to make a concerted effort to continue. Football specifically is supposed to be a tough ruff n' tumble game, but win or lose, when its done everyone should shake hands......In fact, the Pro's should line up after the game and do the same just as the kids do.

They are one of the dirtiest. But that the dirtiest is green bay. You just duo not see it because you are a fan and the NFL and refs are too turn their heads the other way for bigger drawing fan teams. If you watch the game other than a fan for your team you would see it. There was a play where a green bay player purposely stepped on Staffords ankle. And this was way before Suh stepped on Rogers. A lot of Detroit fans have been screaming about it, but it falls upon deaf ears. I believe Detroit showed the league this and that is why he can now play. Now I am going too guess all the green bay fans will deny this because all fans can only see it one sided. Just know this from all the years I have officiated. I will say this one more time. Watch the nba and the NFL is not far behind. The only thing keeping the NFL in check is the instant replay.
Would you stop hating it has not been talked about or seen that's crap if it happened the nfl would have seen it and fined the player or suspended him, or is this just like you said the packers make the most money and I proved you wrong I think you love the lions and just won't admit they suck and won't make it to the big show ???

Last edited:
Would you stop hating it has not been talked about or seen that's crap if it happened the nfl would have seen it and fined the player or suspended him, or is this just like you said the packers make the most money and I proved you wrong I think you love the lions and just won't admit they suck and won't make it to the big show ???
Think how you want but there was a fine today for one of the GB players and there was not even a flag thrown. Explain that one.

I saw the picture of the ripped sock but when did it happen? When he got sacked ? during play ? Or did someone deliberately go over and step on him ? It should have been caught on camera. Who got fined? If a player plays dirty like that they should be done for the season period ! Stupid stuff like that could end someones season or worse!

sam barrington was fined 16,537 for roughing the passer. no flag? not all refs can catch everything. or maybe they figured he couldnt stop. who knows. but when the nfl looks at it judges barrington could have avoided the hit, they fine him. i would say that is NOT looking the other way. to put it into perspective sue was finned 70,000 for his "accidental contact" and no flag was thrown on that play either. but you must have forgot that. this was barringtons second fine totalling less than 40,000. it was suh's ninth fine totaling over 420,000. Staffords comment on barringtons hit. "No, nothing dirty," he said. "They had the one personal foul, but I don't think it was dirty. It just happened." MORE quotes from the NF

Matthew Stafford doesn't know when or how sock ripped, says "Green Bay Packers didn't play dirty"

Ya just looked that up Sam made the hit just when stafford threw the ball then they say he drove him into the ground. That's why he got fined and stafford even said the packers didn't play dirty. Thanks for clearing that up tator !

Sorry for saying all of this. I was just giving my opinion from a college and high school football officials point of view. I apologize for everything I said. Was not trying to get people upset. I will not say anything else. Have a good 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, well, well. The NFL showed the whole nation that they wanted GB and Dallas now didn't they. Can't wait to here the explanation tomorrow. I know Detroit is a bunch cry babies along with their fans. I sat there and laughed like crazy. Couple of friends were ticked. What did you expect I said. Money wins. Dallas and GB much bigger draw. NBA, I mean NFL just showed their true colors.

Back