• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Grounding blocks

mattmichyam

Extreme

Pry the cover off the blocks. If there is a metal " spider" that you can remove from the top of the block then all the wires are connected in that block.
You can also test if you have battery voltage to supply the fuel pump power at the relay. With ign on there will be power on one of the thicker wires.
Check this post for the wire colors.
https://ty4stroke.com/threads/how-to-fuel-pump-relay.152143/

I cut all of the blocks off on those three and plan on soldering them tonight. I am going to pick up some new relays also. I started to do the blocks as my gauge would flicker and the tack was stuck .

So sled starts and sounds fine now. The gauge flashes on and off. I saw the er2 code but could it be the gauge being the problem for this code? I have another gauge that will be here tomorrow to try

Pretty sure what you have circled are not grounding blocks. The white block with the black cap is

I cut them unfortunately also but have them wired back together. All blocks look good. Just trying to figure out why the gauge flickers on/off the stats off. I just saw the ER-2 code while it was on for a few seconds now. Hopefully the new gauge fixes it

Right, but if they are not grounds, maybe they're not suppose to be wired together. It may be a test plug

I didnt solder those two together like the grounding block. They did go to I think the tps sensor a d then to the main harness with the big white plug mounted above the clutches

Back