• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gt rear elec shock.

Darren Betker

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
apex gt
Ok. Just had my 06gt rear elec shock rebuilt. Rebound ejects me outa my seat. Need to slow it way down. So is it clockwise looking at it from the back of the machine forward or clockwise looking at it from the front of the machine.

instead of having to serarch and read for an hour cant someone just tell me? my time is very limited.

instead of having to serarch and read for an hour cant someone just tell me? my time is very limited.
Lol.. I guess you didn’t have a few seconds to click on the second link and see the answer to your question..

Yup took too long and never did find it. Thanx for nothin. Great site you got here. Cant answer one simple question.

Darren you can’t be serious ??

Click on second link and your answer will pop up, no reading required lol..

Yup took too long and never did find it. Thanx for nothin. Great site you got here. Cant answer one simple question.
Ummmmm.....what is it exactly you’ve contributed to this site thus far? I mean, besides asking several questions that have been asked at least 100 times before? Oh man!
:whine: :o|

Daren,
Spin it in-clockwise towards the spring increases the rebound dampening (slower) and turning it out-counterclockwise away from spring reduces it (faster).

Back