• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HAD my mind made up to get Curve skis..... BUT

scooterwj

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 SW
still can't get them... That is crazy that they are not ready yet. What else should I be considering? I was going to get the Curve skis with 6" slim jims. 80-90% trail riding in the UP of Michigan.

Very happy with mine, "maybe" worth the wait? Must be a big manufacturing snafu to be this late and still not shipping, that hurts. When did they say they'd be shipping?

[QUOTE What else should I be considering?[/QUOTE]

C & A

I believe they have you order them and they make them, they never have any in stock when I bought mine. I bought in September and got them in December. This was last year.

which model?[/QUOTE]

For trail riding most will run Razors ( RZ ). I have a set of XTPs I'll be putting on my 19 winder next time out with 6" shapers. Never talked to anyone with C&As that didn't love them.

I have a set of white Curves with red and yellow loops, roller skis and carbides on good shape for sale.
15444856931377762808138108575289.jpg 15444858244066457238614314196956.jpg

still can't get them... That is crazy that they are not ready yet. What else should I be considering? I was going to get the Curve skis with 6" slim jims. 80-90% trail riding in the UP of Michigan.

I ordered mine and just got them in. They sent an extra set of loops since the one's I ordered weren't available yet, so take that for what it's worth. Curve wanted to ensure I was out on the snow (yet I'm still waiting for my damn Sidewinder to arrive). Also, the XS models haven't changed as far as I'm aware, so I'm pretty sure you can order them from a place like Dennis Kirk too.

Curve is great prople. I’ve heard that they took production in house and getting switched over has slowed things down till they are fully up and going, not sure if that’s fact or not.

Rz is a great ski for trail and xcs is great for slightly more aggressive riding. Have rz on my sled and love them but have at times wished for more such as the xcs as trails got looser.

I have had great luck with the precision ski. Can usually always find a used set on Craigslist for cheap money. Always loved them on my triples because of the dual runners. Never any darting with them and they do great on trails for heavier sleds.

Curve bought all the machinery to build in house instead of outsourcing .
They had to wait for the frost to come out of the ground to dig , pour a foundation .
The build a whole new building and wire heat ect.
And of coarse permits , we all know the loop holes involved with that .

Back