• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handle Bar Risers for 15 XTX SE

YamahaFreak

The Pen is Blue
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sr Viper XTX SE
Was interested in getting a new bar riser for my Viper.... Was looking around on internet and not finding much out there. Open to all brands. Any recommendations?

YOu should pm WOT-75 on here he is a rep for a lot of products and just finished his sled in my shop it is nasty looking. he changed out everything down to throttle, hand warmers and all other controls .

1 WOT Sled.jpg

If the XTX SE has the same riser as the LTX SE then you can contact Lake Effect. They are a TY Advertiser.

http://www.lakeffectsnow.com

Ask for Chris, he is the owner. Goes by Superman on TY.

Arctic Cat has a nice selection of taller risers, many sizes and powder coated black. I put a one inch taller riser on mine, looks much nicer than the raw aluminum that comes on the sled from the factory.

I also put cat risers on black does look way better I did plus 3 inches at 6-1 I would not want them any lower to be comfortable while standing the brake and throttle cables are real long fit good.
20150111_142841.jpg

The cat riser would also be the least expensive option.

The cat riser would also be the least expensive option.

I put an 8" Lake Effect polished riser on my XTX in place of the stock 5.5".........really happy with it AND it was < $150........how much is the Cat riser?

I put an 8" Lake Effect polished riser on my XTX in place of the stock 5.5".........really happy with it AND it was < $150........how much is the Cat riser?

I paid $60. at the dealer.

Its just a 2 piece universal riser. Will fit any sled. Most dealers in my area carry them.

Back