• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Happy with the 09 xtx...

snopro24

Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 Nytro XTX
Bought the sled last year from a fellow TY'er and can't say enough good things about the sled. It has the 42" skinz front end with exit shocks and man does it handle the bumps and corners well! I found myself being able to push it harder than my previous sleds and always felt in complete control. Having come from a Summit xrs, CF7SP, snopro 440, it has the best handling front end and bump absorption than I have ever had. The motor is spot on with no hesitation and the power is always "right there." Now all it needs is a turbo!! :)

Just a rant about how glad I am to be on a YAMAHA!!

snopro24 said:
Bought the sled last year from a fellow TY'er and can't say enough good things about the sled. It has the 42" skinz front end with exit shocks and man does it handle the bumps and corners well! I found myself being able to push it harder than my previous sleds and always felt in complete control. Having come from a Summit xrs, CF7SP, snopro 440, it has the best handling front end and bump absorption than I have ever had. The motor is spot on with no hesitation and the power is always "right there." Now all it needs is a turbo!! :)

Just a rant about how glad I am to be on a YAMAHA!!

Just don't tell the Ski doo guys how well your Nytro can handle, they will never believe you, I am running the same setup with the Turbo and love this combination!

Ya I used to ride ski junk, most of riding buddies still do, it's hillarous going out riding the first time and them thinking "what the hell" and just absolutely smoking there butts in the trails and on the straights, HAHAHA I love it it's funny watching the steam come off there heads and them removing layers of clothing in -10 Celsius. LMAFO

I am finding the C&A skis to be extremely aggressive with Skinz kit. I have a set of Yamaha MTX I would like to play with next time I get out.

I have the MTX skis with the bergstrom triple carbides and it really performs well. I have owned C&A's and powder pros in the past on previous sleds and liked the powder pros the best. Seems to me the design on the MTX ski is based on the powder pro. I also run my front end light as I can. The sled really needs the backcountry track to help with weight transfer. Or a turbo!!

I am looking at the Skinz a arms for next year. Where did you guys get the Exit shocks from. They only offer Fox on the Skinz site. Wouldyou take the Exits over Fox Evols

Back