• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Has anyone tried mounting a viper tunnel bag on a xtx with relocated tail light?

TLM

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Nytro xtx, oft relocate, oilite bushings, comfort clutch, tunnel block, tailight relocate, cr10EK plugs, copper donuts, tuner skis, Grizz Tracks gusset kit. Excell x wheels. Mo-Flow console vent and curved vents.
Hello again. I relocated my tail light on my XTX so it is no longer on the top of the tunnel. I have an exhaust turnout also. When I was at the snow show this fall, i took a look at the viper tunnel sacks and got to thinking they may mount quite nicely on the tunnel of the xtx with the light relocated. If anyone has tried this, please post a picture and for that matter any pics of tunnle storage bags on your xtx's. This may have been talked about already, so if you have links to older threads, that works too. Thanks guys!

Wanting to do that myself. Just haven't had chance to relocate light yet tho. Be nice to put my hat reg and other items someplace other than my coat pocket

The tank bag is an awesome place for those....

I get up on tank when I ride sometimes to get it to turn. All new set up this year maybe it will be diff option if it turns harder

Back