• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heard a Rumour!

canada 4

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 ZR9000RR
Heard a rumour that Yamaha was coming out with three new sleds in 09.Don't know what they are,but can't wait. :yam:

canada 4 said:
Heard a rumour that Yamaha was coming out with three new sleds in 09.Don't know what they are,but can't wait. :yam:
watch sled head 24/7 there going to show the 2009 line up and there going to reviel a speshelty sled all they showed was a black out line and buy that you can see that it's a nytro I bet you it's an all done up nytro you can buy.and it's not the xtx they showed that last week so dont forget to watch this week.

There was some other threads around here and the guys took still pics of the XTX video and you can tell that, or I should say that it appears you can see atouring sled in the Apex and 08 vector chassis. Or at least the sled has a monster of a windshield on it.

#1 FX Nytro said:
canada 4 said:
watch sled head 24/7 there going to show the 2009 line up and there going to reviel a speshelty sled all they showed was a black out line and buy that you can see that it's a nytro I bet you it's an all done up nytro you can buy.and it's not the xtx they showed that last week so dont forget to watch this week.

If you look you can see the new shocks on the front..They have a piggy back...

Bet there will be a racesled. In a pic from the videos there looks like a Nytro with Float Evol frontshocks and the same colors as this year racesled...

Not to be negative......but remember, if they make some slight variance to an existing model, it's considered a new model.

09's

mybee it will be a fx nytro 165 se stock race replica 165hp and everything beefed up with 1.75 track

Back