• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heavy duty coil spring

DM7

Hi ! I have a FX Nytro XTX 2011 and i want to change my rear coil spring for heavy duty one. What is the Yamaha part number for these coil spring ? Tank's !

nitro xtx had torsion springs at the rear and a coil over shock at the front of the skid. you could just put the ones from an 11-15 apex xtx in there.

for an heavier coil over spring (center shock) : you can use a Skidoo part # #503192064

I have a set of heavy torsion springs for it. I had them on my 09 nytro xtx. I used them for 1 trip and found they were to stiff. I’ll give you a great deal if you are interested.

2100nmm torsion springs. i put those in from an apex MTX and cut to correct length with a saw

I have a set of heavy torsion springs for it. I had them on my 09 nytro xtx. I used them for 1 trip and found they were to stiff. I’ll give you a great deal if you are interested.
I just purchased a 2009 fx nytro xtx and my wife rides double with me most of the time will the stock torsion springs Work for us or do we need heavier ones? Combined weight 440-450

The ones I have are the heaviest they make. I was 290 lbs when I ran them and never once bottomed out my rear suspension. If interested let me know

The ones I have are the heaviest they make. I was 290 lbs when I ran them and never once bottomed out my rear suspension. If interested let me know
How many torsion spring weights do they make above stock? I am 220lb. geared up and when riding aggressively even on hard setting I will bottom out on those 85mph unexpected whoops, spine crushers... Don't want crazy stiff but need more there than stock torsion springs can give. Maybe there is a next stiffness up spring or only the one you have?

Mine are the ones above the factory springs. I went back to the factory ones

hello, I’m new to Yamaha Nytro, and this site. I plan on riding 2 up from time to time and when myself and my wife got on, just see what it was like it bottomed out right away. It is on the softest setting but even on top setting I don’t think it will help us. If someone is Selling a set of heavy duty springs or you know of an after market set that works. That would be great thanks

Last edited:
I heavy a seat of heavy springs. If you are interested let me know. I can send pics if you would like.

Thanks yes that would be great!! Let me know how much you would sell them for? And hopefully we can work something out.

Back