• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heelclicker and primary spring ?

That is my exact feelings with the white HC spring; hate the high engagement RPM. That is why I was curious about your setup (using the stock spring) and trying out the gray HC spring. As for tuning the primary and secondary kit together, my only reasoning behind not doing it was to obtain a benchmark of how the sled ran stock, then with HC primary kit & stock secondary, and finally HC primary and HC-X secondary. I have the silver Yamaha secondary spring and was wanting to see if I could get decent results using it before moving to the HC-X.

Concerning the shims, woud you happen to recall what your engagement was without them since you said the higher RPM was achieved with tightening the secondary spring?

RobX-1 said:
Concerning the shims, woud you happen to recall what your engagement was without them since you said the higher RPM was achieved with tightening the secondary spring?

Ummmm, silly me :? replaced the HC spring with the stocker and two shims..... but I think it engages in the high 3000's (3600-3800rpm) without the shims. It's 4000-4100 with the shims. BTW, I'm using the stock secondary spring as well, not the silver one....

rbox-1

I have the same setup as you do, except my ecp kit is still in the mail. I am only gooing to ride once this year and I just got all the things you added to yours. let me know if you find a better set up for all the things you have done. Thanks to every one for all the info.

Back