• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help with a map?

I dont see a vid?? is it just me, my work computer is a P.O.S.!!!

Snakebit said:
RIGIDONE said:
I have never noticed a dead spot or bog, I have heard about it tho..I pull hard right on thru the rpm range..Do you think you would be able to hear it on video?? I listened to some vids i had fooling around on the lake with my wife and buddy and i could not hear anything like a skip or bog..

For whatever reason it doesn't sound very pronounced on vid.... but at the 1:30 moment you can hear the 'skip'...

[video width=400 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRRI6Dw--X8&feature=share&list=UU6GhVMhdG3UDUw7SfZ2d0PA&index=1[/video]

Yup, that is the "skip" at 1:30, mine can be heard more in the intake I think.

yep, i heard the sputter..i have never noticed it..Ill be riding friday and ill be paying some attn for that..does it do it on stock nytros too?? Ill be riding with my wife, she just has exhaust, no pc or airbox mods.. is it at a certain rpm???

One thing I found that helped on mine, was I reset the tps voltage with the pcv hooked up to a pc and the sled running. Has everyone done this?

I tried to check some other vids i had of mine, but i was to far gone for my buddies camera to pick up my exhaust note..but my along with my work computer sucking #*$&@, so do my work speakers as well..alls i get is static now..wtf..lol

You know what sucks with the whole pcv and auto tune thing? Lack of info! Tons of info on setting this up for a street bike, but sleds good luck, lack of support...

Heard the miss or skip a few times in the video. First time at 14 seconds. Once you hear it you will always hear it. Nothing to worry about. As for the other vid about power commander and auto tune. I see nothing in that video except a guy installing a PCV on a streetbike. Nothing about setup, unless I missed it. I skipped the section where he was taking all the parts off.

Maybe someone on here who has both items and is good with a camera can make a short video of what needs to be done.

I know when I installed mine I got in contact with one of PC tech guys and he took over my computer and helped me set up the PVC and auto tune. Also made sure I had the most updated firmware in the PCV. Called them several times during the first few rides to make sure everything was working right and I was accepting the trims right.

They were great help even though they know very little about sleds. They are based in Las Vegas and deal with more warm blooded beast then us crazy sledders.

nitris223 said:
Heard the miss or skip a few times in the video. First time at 14 seconds. Once you hear it you will always hear it. Nothing to worry about. As for the other vid about power commander and auto tune. I see nothing in that video except a guy installing a PCV on a streetbike. Nothing about setup, unless I missed it. I skipped the section where he was taking all the parts off.

Maybe someone on here who has both items and is good with a camera can make a short video of what needs to be done.

I know when I installed mine I got in contact with one of PC tech guys and he took over my computer and helped me set up the PVC and auto tune. Also made sure I had the most updated firmware in the PCV. Called them several times during the first few rides to make sure everything was working right and I was accepting the trims right.

They were great help even though they know very little about sleds. They are based in Las Vegas and deal with more warm blooded beast then us crazy sledders.

Sorry some how it linked the wrong video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOi9NHRv7jE

Back