• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

help with used 09 Vector pricing??

peterdb

Lifetime Member
Website
www.hellodave.com
hey guys,
alright, i'm selling my 09 Vector LTX GT with 892 miles. completely stock and perfect condition.
KBB says - 'suggested retail' -$7305.00
Nada says - 'average high retail' - $9090.00 / Low retail - $6895.00.

i am looking to move this sled fairly quickly (i'm not desperate however). but i am willing to give the buyer the slightly 'better end' of the deal in order to move the machine a bit sooner.

any suggestions where i should be on a price?

the reason i am selling is because i want the 2010.

thanks in advance!

NADA is always higher, that's why dealers use them. I think you should be able to move this sled, assuming excellent condition for about $8000, maybe 2 - 3 hundred less. I'd start there and move if you have to. The good news is Yam limited production on 2010's and very few leftovers available now. I know a local dealer here has a brand new '09 LTX GT Vector for $8500 or so. $8599 to be exact - Port Yamaha - Port Washington, WI.

I think you will have a hard time moving at that price... I bought a brand new 09 ltx GT for 7999....

Good Luck

i would make sure the 2010 was at home in the garage before i let go of my 2009. the 2010's are very limited!!! don't sell yours because the dealer told you he could get you 1. i paid $7900. OTD for my 2009. i had an offer of $9000. for mine. my buddy owns a dealer and has people that want 2010's but they want them now and he does not have any LTX's . stick to the high side on pricing for now and see what happens.

Fusion said:
NADA is always higher, that's why dealers use them. I think you should be able to move this sled, assuming excellent condition for about $8000, maybe 2 - 3 hundred less. I'd start there and move if you have to. The good news is Yam limited production on 2010's and very few leftovers available now. I know a local dealer here has a brand new '09 LTX GT Vector for $8500 or so. $8599 to be exact - Port Yamaha - Port Washington, WI.
is that $8599 OTD or $8599 + freight, prep and tax????????????? there is an #*$&@ load of extra profit in the freight and prep!!!

swmichvector said:
Fusion said:
is that $8599 OTD or $8599 + freight, prep and tax????????????? there is an #*$&@ load of extra profit in the freight and prep!!!

Swmichvector.....I bought two sleds from him the last two years so I know him. He has the best pricing in the state. That price is $8599 OTD + tax of course. He has 2010 Vectors GT's at $9399 and LTX's at $9599.

Fusion said:
swmichvector said:
Fusion said:

Swmichvector.....I bought two sleds from him the last two years so I know him. He has the best pricing in the state. That price is $8599 OTD + tax of course. He has 2010 Vectors GT's at $9399 and LTX's at $9599.
$8599 + tax is about $9100 ish depending on the tax rate. thats a lot for an 09. you guys wanting 10's better be own your way to the land of cheese (no pun intended) i like cheese. i paid $7900 including tax ( no freight or prep) for my 09 LTXGT. i just bought some accessories from Port during the sale last week. they had all my stuff in stock and i had it tuesday!! :-o grand rapids has better than a foot of snow for those looking to ride this weekend.

everyone went off on what they have been paying. this is exactly why i am wondering what i could sell mine for. still confused :o|
i mean, if guys are getting 09's OTD for 7999.......then....what...mine maybe $7000 at best? $6800?

No I had a 06 Vector Gt with 8,000 miles on it. I traded that in, and all said and done it cost me 5,000. So I think the price of the lsed all said and done wihtout a trade would have been a about 8500, including tax and all..

Our tax is high here too 8.75%

Again I paid $7,950 but I think most of the 09's are drying up. I have seen a few now for $8,000 + tax. I guess it depends how quick you want to move it. I would suggest $7,500 and see what happens. Everyone trys to get you down anyways. Good Luck

Back