• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Highest Mileage Apex Sleds 06-18

03 Rx1 25000
07 atack 22000
10 Ltd 25000
13 vector 13000
16 vector 14000
2012 apex le 10100. Picked it up as a leftover. All miles last season.
All sleds still running today.

Had 2007 Apex ER, had 8700 miles on it, bought it with approx 7500, engine never gave me problems, just start, let warm up, and go. Just bought a very well maintained 2012 XTX with 7971 on it, not even worried about miles. The chassis will wear out before engine will.

Had 2007 Apex ER, had 8700 miles on it, bought it with approx 7500, engine never gave me problems, just start, let warm up, and go. Just bought a very well maintained 2012 XTX with 7971 on it, not even worried about miles. The chassis will wear out before engine will.
Chassis is strong too , will out last many light weight cans non-Yamaha .

Hold the Phone!
Mr Lem Chisolm rode 10,100 miles last season on one new sled. I rode a couple of thousand miles with him so i know his numbers are correct.
My biggest question is "What's this Newbie Crap"?
109,000 Delta Box miles is Hall of Fame stuff.
Weren't you another name before?

BTW: My 07 GT has 19,500 miles

Hold the Phone!
Mr Lem Chisolm rode 10,100 miles last season on one new sled. I rode a couple of thousand miles with him so i know his numbers are correct.
My biggest question is "What's this Newbie Crap"?
109,000 Delta Box miles is Hall of Fame stuff.
Weren't you another name before?

BTW: My 07 GT has 19,500 miles

If Yamaha needs a test rider Lem Chisholm is their man I’ve never seen anybody ride longer and harder in the 12 years I’ve been riding a snowmobile, he literally beats the crap out of them and they just keep on going, with good maintenance

If Yamaha needs a test rider Lem Chisholm is their man I’ve never seen anybody ride longer and harder in the 12 years I’ve been riding a snowmobile, he literally beats the crap out of them and they just keep on going, with good maintenance
Yeah you at kidding ! And he’s not Screwing around !

well the 2011 is around 13000 mi atm and i did have to do the exup cables and dounuts on it in the off season. will most likely need a track next season as it has started to shed paddles but it is now the gf ride and she is gentler on it than i was.

my leftover 2016 apex xtx is at 5 miles after playing in a feild with it last night. need some snow to break it in better.

Damn you got a girl that can ride an Apex? I hope you appreciate that rarity

I am embarrassed, I thought I was a high miler but now know I am NOT, my first 06 Apex had 10+k my present APEX XTX has just 3K(maybe approaching )4K cant remember, two Vectors with 9-10 k. Hats off to you guys with the big miles

I am thinking I may have to start a morning ride this winter just like a daily exercise program,(Retired this winter ;) )

problem is I like to ride and then have a BIG breakfast, I would weigh >300#s in no time. I guess I will just have to do loops to home and NOT over eat........Oh I miss it already LOL

Damn you got a girl that can ride an Apex? I hope you appreciate that rarity

yes i do. she never rode a sled before she met me and now she bugs me to go out for a rip. she is still working on holding/making speed in turns but on the straights, look out. suprised a few riders at the ty rides the last few years.

I am embarrassed, I thought I was a high miler but now know I am NOT, my first 06 Apex had 10+k my present APEX XTX has just 3K(maybe approaching )4K cant remember, two Vectors with 9-10 k. Hats off to you guys with the big miles

I am thinking I may have to start a morning ride this winter just like a daily exercise program,(Retired this winter ;) )

problem is I like to ride and then have a BIG breakfast, I would weigh >300#s in no time. I guess I will just have to do loops to home and NOT over eat........Oh I miss it already LOL
Congratulations on the retirement!! I retired this past winter also, otherwise I wouldn't have the time to read so much on this site. I was a Chief Steward in the US Merchant Marine, trained Chef and absolutely love to cook. I now find I don't nearly cook as much as I used to and have lost 18 pounds just by not eating and tasting...although I do cook for others such as today making 5 gallons of chicken soup that I give away to elderly in the neighborhood and family members...it does feed my soul to help others in need. I'm looking forward to going to camp and cook for our group who ride together. Still not brave enough to grab my poor quality tools and work on something so complicated as a Sidewinder, but I have volunteered to help my buddy who bought a 2000 grand touring Ski Doo and perhaps add to the project with some knowledge I picked up on this site..Joe

Back