• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hiperfax sliders

yamyfreak

Pro
I've read a lot of you guys complaining about the Apex wearing out sliders. Has anyone tried the Hiperfax sliders. I've got 1800 miles on my original sliders. Got them good and hot and cooled them in loose snow for the first ride out last year and I think it hardend the graphite. Still good for the rest of the season. Snowing here in Manitoba. Going out tomorow for the TY ride in Beausejour. :4STroke:

you guys in canada get great snow.... us in Lower wisconson and Iowa do not get such great snow.. and it never lasts..

Yes sir I have tried 2 sets of Hiperfax on pre 4stroke yamaha sleds.

If heat is an issue melting your hifax, yes these will last a very long time and make your sled faster.

Where I ride (N WI & UP) winters have had low snow periods or meltdowns the last few years.... meaning snirt and abrasives which kill the Hiperfaxes just like abrasives kill any hyfax.

If we would just get snow like we used to I'd buy them again in a heartbeat :Rockon:

yamyfreak said:
I've read a lot of you guys complaining about the Apex wearing out sliders. Has anyone tried the Hiperfax sliders. I've got 1800 miles on my original sliders. Got them good and hot and cooled them in loose snow for the first ride out last year and I think it hardend the graphite. Still good for the rest of the season. Snowing here in Manitoba. Going out tomorow for the TY ride in Beausejour. :4STroke:
i was unaware that the factory sliders had graphite in them. im on my 4th set on my attak in 2500 miles.

I have a set on my 06 Attak after going through 5 sets in first 5000 miles. They appear to be wearing fine. No melting or heat buildup yet.

Worth the money in my opinion. I will move them to my next Yammy!

GW

Back