• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How 'bout the Apex seat??

Man, the more I look at this the better I like it. Aaron, have you been riding since you installed the Apex seat? I'm thinking that's going to be on my list of mods pretty quickly.

Bri

We were out all day Tuesday looking for Roger and Brian and we are headed up this morning in a little while. The seat is much better! It sits you up higher, is much firmer and is way easier to get up and down off of and looks cooler. I recommend it.

Aaron

AaronBND said:
We were out all day Tuesday looking for Roger and Brian and we are headed up this morning in a little while. The seat is much better! It sits you up higher, is much firmer and is way easier to get up and down off of and looks cooler. I recommend it.

Aaron

I just picked up an Apex seat last night and am starting the install process this weekend on my 03 RX. Any thing I should know or is it straight forward??

Aaron - Did you ever get that bag done? Do you have any pics of it installed. Any heat issues with the under tunnel exhaust heating up the sheet metal while you are idling?

I did get the bag done, but went another way. I have a complete survival kit inside my Apex seat trunk, I bought some lightweight snowshoes and carry them in a bag shoved under the seat with my shovel strapped above it! There is even a fullbody length closed-cell foam pad under the case. Everything I would need for an overnight is carried on the sled! No heat issues at all! I very rarely let it just sit and idle.

Aaron

Attachments

• P1010307.jpg
    P1010307.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 68

Back