• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How long do you warm your Phazer up???

JP10

Extreme
I wqas wondering how long I should warm my phazer up for???

I usually wait for the light to go off, I usually give it a bit of gas while I'm waiting. Is this sufficient.

Also on colder days, -15C I let it warm up a bit longer.

Thank You
JP

ya thats sufficient. i let mine warm for maybe a minute on the trailer will i finish taking off the cover and loosening the ski tie down bar and tilting the trailer.

tkuss said:
According to Yamaha when the light goes off you are good to go, but I think most will wait a bit longer than that.

Yea, I wait a little longer after the light goes out. Unless I'm unloading, then I'll let the light go out, then ride her off.

I let it warm up untill the RPM is down to about 1700/1800, Then I'm good to go.

I let it warm up untill the RPM is down to about 1700/1800, Then I'm good to go.

i have an 08 and unusaly wait for the fan to turn on. it usualy takes about 5-8 mins after the light turns off. that way i know the motor and all coolent is up to temp. cold seized my sled last year cause i didnt let it warm up not doing that with my new sled.

Back