• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HOW MANY MILES SO FAR THIS SEASON?

BIG BLACK WARRIOR

VIP Member
I guess it has been a poor snowmobiling season for most of the lower 48 states. Here in New York it has been terrible. Way below our average snow fall, even on Tug Hill. I have only 978 miles on so far. What has everyone else put on this season?

BBW that's actually pretty good considering the conditions. I've got about 100 miles on so far. The tip of my nose is numb from pressing it against the window.

Right at about 425 miles, and I live across the river from St. Louis in Illinois. My butts numb from all the windshield and trailer time! About 4 good days of riding so far this year up in WI and northern IL.

Two words......NOT ENOUGH. Pretty much whatever we rode Weds-Saturday...500'ish. Oh yeah, plus the .00045 miles driving the sled from my garage to my trailer. Wait, does the 3/4 mile you towed me back to the Freeman count? :o| :o|

ZERO
Plan to change that starting Sunday in northern Ontario.
Kaz
PS: this is a first for me to start a season so late.

227 miles all with you BBW. I think that is about equal to the number of miles I've driven in the truck towing the sled back and forth too.

550 miles with hopefully another 350 in northern wisconsin this weekend. At home our trails just opened last weekend and they were terrible with low snow and all the chisel plowed fields gonna b a low mileage year thats for sure=lame

298..... in Iron County, WI last weekend

wall.gif

The 2012 Vector rode like a Dream!!! ;)!

Back