• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HOW MANY MILES SO FAR THIS SEASON?

trails were just getting good here, i put on 400 kms this weekend but the rain yesterday just destroyed everything. decided I am going up north next week cuz the season is pretty much over here

100 this past weekend in maine.
trail conditions were pretty good considering the lack of snow.
caught a rock with the right ski on the way home and bent the ski,spindle, and both a arms
Im done for 2 weeks :(

This is approx. but maybe 8ft. That is from the box of one pickup into the box of another pickup. New to me sled will look like new for another season I guess.

RTX said:
100 this past weekend in maine.
trail conditions were pretty good considering the lack of snow.
caught a rock with the right ski on the way home and bent the ski,spindle, and both a arms
Im done for 2 weeks :(

Where were you riding? Been up to jackman for a weekend trip and trails were good and they were out grooming. Still not really enough to do some good offtrail playing. Only 350 so far for me. Hoping to get up there again next weekend :Rockon:

cudase said:
Got out last Saturday for the first ride of the season. Did 275 on the sled and 650 on the truck
Same here. 650 truck & 275 sled in Rangeley Maine...

Back