• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HOW MANY MILES SO FAR THIS SEASON?

6 days of riding for 616.7 miles--season could be finished here in Western MA/Southern VT. Last year 21 days for 1705 miles.

Up to 1240 miles. Two trips to Houghton down for a total of 10 days of riding, none to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o| Only hope is for snow in Iowa and I don't think that'll be happening. Thinking ATVing now!!!! :Rockon:

1,100 miles. I've been riding for 6 weeks in a row, Saturday and 1/2 a day Sunday. Haven't had any vacation time and I'm limited on the miles per day because we're stuck in the high elevations due to the lack of snow, plus we have a 4 hour car ride back home Sunday. Normal year for me is 2,500 miles...won't be any where near that this season. :o|

Finally got snow enough to ride so I have a little over a hundred miles this season and I started hearing the Rattle under the sled (exhaust gaskets I think) so Im done till thats fixed......

Are there any great Yamaha mechanics in northern NY?
(I need a mechanic that will check the sled over and be proactive as it was at the shop already this year) ....... :o|

about 380 miles so far....and judging by the looks of things in my area...that'll be all she wrote unless I can find someone to ride with next weekend

shaddow44 said:
about 380 miles so far....and judging by the looks of things in my area...that'll be all she wrote unless I can find someone to ride with next weekend
I don't understand - don't or can't you ride alone?
I put 95% of my miles on alone - don't have the time or patience to do otherwise (not good with group dynamics ahah!!). 1500km this year so far.

35 miles for me this season. That includes 2 times out, and one time came limping home, the other time on the back of a roll on tow truck. what a season.

Back