• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HOW MANY MILES SO FAR THIS SEASON?

I have around 1500 miles on the sled and about the same on the tow rig #$%&* heading back up this weekend to finish out the season. Hoping for atleast 500 smiles

The last two seasons have been good with loads of powder days, but this season is exceptional - more powder than any other season I can remember and loads of sunny days as well...
Unfortunately, I am stuck with an injured leg which took out most of February... :o|

I'm up to 1600 miles in three trips to the UP. I'm thinking I might be done for the year, but will hold off on pickling the sleds until April just in case I make one more trip.

Chester

I am at 1150 KM for the year so far and my March weekends are getting filled up with family activities so with some luck 1500km will be lucky. But I have had some great rides this year.

600 in the past week, so....... 600 for the year since we finally got snow....

2950 so far this year. Put 500 last weekend in northern Wisconsin,and probilly roughest trails the XTX has ever seen. Gotta love snow-x.

Up to a measly 1,500 miles...far below my average. But the trails here are by no means straight. 120 miles in one day is good for us. I've ridden every single Saturday and Sunday since January 14th and hoping for 2 more weekends before our cabin rental is over. :o|

Back