• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How Old are you NYTRO Riders???

I'm 23 and live in NH. I've seen probably 10 nytros while riding in the NH/ME area just this season. To date though, mine is the only '07 I've seen? hmm.

31 years here. I've only seen 1 Nytro out on the trails. I ride primarily in Northern WI, and the UP.

Ok, Guss im the youngest? I will actually be turing 18 in about a month. And i've only seen 2 nytros up here in Gaylord, MI. the first was all decked out for long trail rides (old mans sled) no affense guys. And the second was this past weekend in Indian River, MI it look like they had it set up for SnoX, numbers, super tall bars. M-10 or Expert X, fully studded and clipped. It looked preaty cool but its prolly really heavy for racing.

BTW: How long have y'all been riding?
I've been riding about 10yrs give or take a year.

21 years old here and I think I have the only nytro north of the 60th parallel. Everyone here is still hooked on their 2 smokers.

Back