• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How Old are you NYTRO Riders???

31 yrs here. Been riding since I can remember. I got the black and yellow, and don't think I have seen another Nytro on the trails yet.

39, and I have not seen another Nytro on the trails, rarely see Yamis as opposed to other brands now I mention it...

I wasn't going to bother answering this thread.........but I figured "what the H***", let you young pups have a good laugh. I've got an 06 Nytro (Backdraft).....and as somebody else astutely observed I'm actually 8 3/4 in dog years. (For you mathematically challenged, that's 61.....until July anyway).

SO I like riding in the woods here in the U.P. Ever try THAT on an 03 RX-1? Not more than once anyway LaLaLa

Its funny my friends and i were joking about his on our last trip..

We would swear you would have to be at least 40years old to own a yamaha... I am one of the youngest people ive seen riding a yamah (im 31)

Most people i see riding yamahas are 40-60+ years old..

welterracer said:

We would swear you would have to be at least 40years old to own a yamaha... I am one of the youngest people ive seen riding a yamah (im 31)

Uhh.. 15 years old here :-o

35 but I can't really say that I'm a Nytro rider yet, as I just bought a new 06 about 3 hours ago. I'm not sure how many Nytro's I've seen this year, but I've definitely seen WAY MORE Yamahas on the trails this year than I have in about ten years. And by the way, not to bash or anything, but I've also seen a lot of Revs - on the side of the trails!!!

I don't see many yamahas on the trail come to think of it. I do honestly say, with out sounding bias, they might not be the fastest or the best on the rough trails, but I can ride hard a full day and don't have to worry if I bought my tools or more importantly, my pain killers. ( Thats an age thing for all you youngsters )

I just saw a figure that Yamaha was within 120 sleds of moving into 2nd place in sales.Pretty cool! Five years ago they were last!

07 Apex GT- 46 years. Will ride nothing else! Quality Matters!!

welterracer said:

You have learned well. U know age and wisdom, blah, blah. As the commercial sez, Welcome to the world of gentlemen. Gentlemen !

Back