• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HURRICANE

sneakattak88

Expert
Well I spent 2 days with Dave at his shop testing my sled,, and all I NEED TO SAY IS... WHAT A GUY!! he is awesome,, he didnt rush me, took his time on my sled,, was on a dyno for 2 days,, cleaned up fuel problems i had,, programmed my Rapid Bike,, He and his wife welcomed myself and my wife like we were long time friends, made us feel at home,, I would recommend himself and his shop to anybody,, when i put my sled on snow this year i will feel comfortable that it will not blow up.. nice thing about Dave he didnt try to sell me all kinds of things that were not needed,, and oh i must say for the time and effort he put in my machine his price was very reasonable by far,, Well Dave thanks a million,, and one more happy customer in your books.
Dan and Linda..

It says LIV'IN THE DREAM on the front of my trailer because of the fun that I can have with people like Dan and Linda.It's a real pleasure to work with sled heads that share our passion for HP.Dan,I'm looking forward to catching up with you at Rocky's and Linda,Dora says thanks for the goodies.We all had a great time.Thanks for making the trip.
Dave,Elaine and Dora

Everytime I sign on here I hear another great story of how Dave has helped another person.

Thanks for all your help Dave on my issues. You are a great person to have in the buisness.

Erin

Dave is a great guy, glad i have had the chance to get to know him and his family sure makes you feel like home. I have learned lots and have had tons of fun doing it while building our turbo rx1 with both my dad and dave at the hurricane shop, Dave sure is an intelligent guy and the first person there to help. Can't wait for this years racing season to start so we can see what these sleds can do, see you in northbay with the proline dave if not before, Michael Swartz...sure gonna miss those hurricane burgers...lol

Ive never bought anything off Dave...

I did buy a machine that he worked on for the previous owner...

and all I can say is he is tremendously giving with his time...very helpful and from what I can tell makes everyone feel important...

Thanks Dave..

Back