• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hygears dual resi add on for float 2 with star suspension

RtxViper

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2019 SRX LE
My star suspension should be here this week and i also ordered the dual resi's for my float 2's on the front of my 11' xtx. I am wondering what others are running in the floats with this setup? I had 55psi in my floats with out the resi and it did ok. Im hoping for a big upgrade in the suspension of this sled now. I had star revolve my shocks and install the stiffer spring on the center shock. Thanks

You will like the Dual Pressure resi's. I'm running 70 ride height and 110 bottoming pressure. I'm going to drop 10 psi for the bottoming pressure for tomorrows ride...seemed a little stiff. The added versitility to the floats is great with this system. Enjoy!

Im hoping so i had float 1's on my rtx and i loved them but the float 2's on my xtx i haven't been impressed with hoping this helps just want to get a baseline pressure to start with

Back