• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I need help with checking boost/leak.

WootTootViper

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Viper MPI turbo, taller gearing, Ulmer clutch and tuning.
I have a 2014 mpi viper. I was wondering how I could pressurize the system in the garage to check for boost leaks. Also is there a way To check and see where my boost is set. I don’t trust the previous owner/ have read mpi is all over the board. I don’t have the budget for gauges. Thanks guys

I have a 2014 mpi viper. I was wondering how I could pressurize the system in the garage to check for boost leaks. Also is there a way To check and see where my boost is set. I don’t trust the previous owner/ have read mpi is all over the board. I don’t have the budget for gauges. Thanks guys
Gauges would be the best option to confirm settings however you can check your GEMs control settings.
http://viper.mountainperformance.com/Viper-GEMS-Controller_ep_48.html

There are some mechanical boost gauges for cheap ($20-$30) on Amazon that might be good way to get an idea of what boost you are generating.

Back