• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I need upgrades chasing ski doodles sucks

I would have thought the gearing would help top end a bit

2.08 to a 1.8 ratio should be higher speed at same rpm??
Only if power is there to pull it. It's not. Keeping the clutches out of overdrive always helps speed and consistency though. I have a few more things to try for next year but I will say this. My 800cat all stock other than clutching beats my viper by about 3-5mph pretty consistantly. Before clutching Viper always beat it. The 800 Sits most of year because it's a cold,stinky oil and gas hog. On Viper do see 100mph on almost every ride somewhere just not always when I want it. Unless the 800's are running good or modded it will beat them. 600's are not a issue that I have seen. Just be realistic. It takes a lot of power to overcome the drag all that suspension causes.

Unless the 800's are running good or modded it will beat them.
:) That is the case more often than not. It is a finicky beast, but oh so sweet for those moments when it actually does what you want.

you still won't stay with them
In the twisty stuff I have yet to meet a Winder that walks away from me. Don't ask about what happens in the straights or lakes though.

Ok the project moves on . New trail can installed , home built air box mod done using D&D bullseye s . I have velocity stacks coming how do you securely attach them or is it just a friction fit ?

Back