• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I never thought I would say this!

asphaltkitty

Extreme
I have too much snow, waiting for it to melt or settle some I live west of albany new york , 2 hours south of tug hill over 50'' in 72 hours. First we had not enough now too much.But I'm not complaining, lol ! ;)!

I would have to agree.Today looks like a better day to get out and rip some snow. I seen a couple sledders out in a field yesterday digging a sled out of a drift. I just smiled and waved.A couple years ago that would of been me digging away, now i wait for some else to do the trail breaking. :jump:

snow

Been from Muskegon to Marquette and snow is slim. My fear is that it's over for us Michiganders this year......Last night was probably it. Love that "punch drunk" feel the morning after my Nytro...... :4STroke: You NY guys tear it up for the rest of us eh...

i also have too much snow. i went sleddin yesterday and the snow is the thickest, packiest snow i have seen! i got stuck 2 times yesterday on flat ground lol. its not that we have too much, but over a foot of this snow is alot.. buut i am going out again today, so im not complaining about this snow

send some to michigan i'm in northern mi and we just keep getting robbed watch it go south all the time i may go to tug hill in the next week have fun in all the snow :-o

Put on 250 mi yesterday! Can't go out today, have to stay at home and watch Canucks spank the yanks for the gold! Just playin with you guys!Forecast here is calling for melting starting tomorrow. I guess season is over ! It was basically 4 weeks of good riding and 3 of crap. Season seems to be getting shorter and shorter.
Just my luck finally got everything on 08 fx dialed in and season ends! Can't wait for next year hope its long and cold !Winter that is .
Here's a question for everyone out there. Is there a sled when it's dialed in that is more fun to ride than a Nytro? If this is it, have a good summer everyone! :Rockon:

2008 Nytro RTX said:
We have 37 inches of snow from last weeks storm,It is too much for my sled to get threw

TO MUCH?? Come on, here in MI. the U.P. usually has that and then some. The Nytro love's that stuff, you just need to know how to ride in it. There's never to much!!!!!!

I went out today and put a 125 on and it was awesome riding. The snow was just packy enough to keep you a float as long as you did not let off the throttle.Actually i was really impressed with my xtx, a guy i was riding with has a 600 renegade and he was struggling"go figure". :4STroke:

Back