• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I want to make my Warrior better for riding 2 up

superfan75

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
RX Warrior
I want to make my Warrior better for riding 2 up. I could use some Viper shocks that I have and have them revalved and instal heavier springs. I was thinking of another option however. There is a used parts dealer that has a 02 Ski Doo Grand Touring rear skid that I can probably trade my Warrior skid and my Viper skid in for. I don't know if he has the doner sled to get measurements from or not. Would anyone know what they would be ? Would they be the same as any 136" skid from that era of Ski Doo ? And would it give me the results I'm looking for? I would think it'd ride good 2 up and with it softened up it'd ride good solo to. He has some newer GTX (2 up Ski Doo's) , but I thought the older one might be better since those have a much more rider forward design than my Warrior. I thought the spring set up would match from the older generation chassis, but does it really matter. I would appreciate any input, measurements for mounting locations, or advice you might have. I've tried searching for info on this I haven't been able to really find quite what I'm looking for. Thank you.

Back