• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Improved mirrors?

Nick1945 said:
Daranello said:
This is what I use and love it

54-1008.jpg

I have tried different mirror set-ups, and I always go back to the wrist mirror, $ 6.00 and it works.....LOL

X2

Guys were can I get those wrist mirrors? Thanks

the funy thing about the mirror at 99$ with the bracket to put tham on the hand guard is: the mirror are the same as the cheapest one yamaha sells I personaly open a box of this kit at a yamaha dealer and the two boxes of the mirror= same part number as the cheaper one. that means you pay realy big money for the litle aluminium bracket that is only availible with the kit, so I think its not worth buying them. I just remember that I had this 99$ kitt on the phaser and my hand slip of the handle bar in a big bump resulting in the support bracket of the mirror to broke, so it is not a good investment.

I rode with a wrist mirror for many years and loved it!
Just a side note for those in the US who may ride in Canada. I have use these helmet mirrors http://bugeyes.com/ for years but they were questioned last year as Quebec requires a left fixed mirror. I wasn't ticketed but the police made it pretty clear that the mirror had to be on the machine. (I said that I was fixed to the machine so that should count and they laughed.)
Just something to be aware of -

Back