• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

In case you were wondering....

Wonder if they carry it back up the ramp? then that would completely make sense. :drink:

That's the new Ford trailer backup feature. Doesn't cost anything but you lose two spots in the backseat and you gotta feed those dudes.

Ha...in their defense small trailers that dont' show up in a mirror can be a bit tricky to back up. My guess is he can't even back up a trailer that does show up in mirrors so there's absolutely no hope with that small one.

I have heard of people going to ramps just for entertainment, I have to admit this is a new one for me.

Super Duty and jet-ski trailer, yeah he cant see it and so short it is a hand full. That is when you put a hitch on the front of truck, super easy to launch/guide then.

upload_2020-9-20_10-41-22.jpeg

It gets real comical when a storm is coming in and people rush to get their boat out of the water.

Back