• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

insane

jclee71

Extreme
what are guys paying to insure an apex, live in nj, ride about 500 miles a year in ny, foremost quoted my $536.00 a year, is this normal, came from a 98 srx at 100.00 a year

I pay $320 a year for 07 Apex $250 deductible Pekin In.

jclee71 said:
what are guys paying to insure an apex, live in nj, ride about 500 miles a year in ny, foremost quoted my $536.00 a year, is this normal, came from a 98 srx at 100.00 a year

I use Foremost here in Minnesota. My 2007 Apex runs $295/year including collision with $500 deductible.

I had a no-fault claim with Foremost last year, when some uninsured kid cut a corner and hit my 05 Vector. $3000 for the left A-arm suspension and bulkhead. Foremost was good to deal with, even talked me into replacing my helmet. Didn't raise my rates.

ApexerER said:
I pay a little less than $250 with collision. I have State Farm and live in Upstate NY. $250 deductible.

$192 year full coverage, about $16 per month with State Farm, but I have everything (home, cars, truck, ATV's, etc) with them. Might be $500 or $1000 deduct?

$155.00 for two sleds per season in Michigan ! Covered this a month or so ago on how I get my
sleds covered for so little money !

Insure them for 6 months and put the coverage in place when start riding ! When you finish riding take collision off and just keep fire and theft !

The other six months you just keep fire and theft !

Insurance company will send a refund check for coverage not used or needed when not in use in Michigan ! This how to control your cost !

Some states may not allow you to remove the collision in which I say is bulls$%t because who
needs collision on something you are never going to drive ? Collision is what cost so much !

Randy

Hey Randy what insurance are you with and what sleds is that covered for 155 perseason. Thanks

$400. per year since new. 06 APEX GT full coverage with $250 deductable on collision,$100 on fire and theft here in Quebec!!! ;)! Very high priemum if you own a Mach Z $1,000. :jump:

ROCKERDAN said:
Erie Insurance is bout cheapest ive used...145/year for full coverage...06rtx.

Dan

That's an awesome deal ... sounds too awesome. Do you have to insure home/auto/motorcycle along with your sled?

Do you have a Canadian website address? I can't seem to find it.

Back