• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

INSTALLING MCX TURBO

gsxr

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2023 SRX
Finally recieved kit , nice ,very complete !

Take sled apart 2 hrs,( the complete front comes off sled in 1/2 hr )
Head shim , grind cam gears , re install , 2 hrs
Add fuel , electrical , oil systems , 2 hrs
Put sled partly back together , 1 hr

Tonight , close in tunnel , add turbo / muffler , modify exhaust , finalize intercooler and mics. add premium fuel .

TURN THE KEY !!!!

Goes to Dynotech Dec 14 am , to check boost , fuel , hp!

Grind cam gears ? What is that and why ?

What clutch kit do you have, or plan to have ?

My dealer estimates 10-12 hours for the turbo kit. He has 2 MCX-kits in order, one for him and one for me...

gsxr:

we'll have to hook up for a ride sometime in the near future. I pass through bracebrdige en route to my place on lake of bays. There are about 4-5 of us with Alpine Front mount Apex's that will be riding together. I'm thinking about adding a phazer to the stable and I have to see your boosted mogul crusher!

I live at the west end of Lake of Bays

Also have a 2007 rtx , bought the mtn lite for boondocking at camp , Onapaing Lake nw , Sudbury, to Timins etc , and we have gone to Revelstoke for powder last 4 years , going in Jan again !!!

glen 705 645 2247 Napa Bracebridge , Ont.

ps 1 - 1 1/2 feet of snow so far !!! and still coming !

will finish install thurs nite , only intercooler left to mount , had to move 12 in snow last nite!

Togeather, runs awesome , they say install takes 10 hr , more like 20hr .

Putting clutching in today , will advise !

Makes 2 lbs of boost on the stand , sounds cool !and I think quiter than stock !

Innovate lambda sensor is so fast to react , to any throttle changes !!

Back