• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Intense install

Bersty

Just got back from hay days, ended up picking up a 121x1.5"x2.52 intense.

Just curious if there is anything special I need to keep an eye out for during the install (removal of tunnel protectors, heat exchanger, etc.). My initial research proved to show nothing of real importance since I didn't go up to 1.75", so I was just curious before I take everything apart.

~B

put mine on this summer and no changes were needed. i removed my tunnel protectors cuz im not running studs. left the cooler protectors on tho. pics are in the garage section if u wanna peek at them.

Should be easy Berst, I'd recommend removing the tunnel protectors anyway, helped with my icing a lot last year. Other than that changing the track on these sleds is actually pretty easy, I've got mine all apart right now.

Jeff

sleddingfarmer said:
Putting it back together is the hard part lol

That stupid reverse can be a PITA to get together correctly
yea that was a bit of a pain :o|

I can't really start on it till I move all the furniture out of my garage, which should be in the next week or so. After that, gonna start tackling some of the sled work that needs to be done.

Baxter, you sell that Truck yet?

Let me know if you need a hand bersty!

Ya sold the truck a few weeks ago, for a fullsize GMC now.

Back